This is a bit late but it’s still Christmas here so enjoy watching (reading?) me fangirl over a fellow blogger!
My Bloggers’ Secret Santa this year is Ana Regina from Diversion3000 and I’m more certain than not that you already know of her awesome existence considering the fact that she’s been part of the WordPress family for over 4 years now!! Congrats on that milestone Ana!
These are a few reasons why I think she’s one of the best people around:
- She’s been blogging since she was 11 YEARS OLD!! That in itself is one of the biggest accomplishments imaginable in the blogging universe and it shows just how committed and motivated she can be. At 11, I was still transitioning into high school as most were in the UK.
- Tons of bloggers will agree with me when I say that she’s super kind, encouraging and is all ears for everyone. Her easy-going writing style and bubbly personality make her approachable, even to those who’ve only recently heard of her.
- She has a dream journal where she records all of her dreams and personally, I think that it’s an amazing idea! She shares her dreams in monthly posts and some of them are hilarious. One of my favourite dreams of hers is when she dreamt of having a twin bro, only he was 3 years younger…it kinda defeats the purpose of them being twins but that’s the hilarity and beauty of her dreams.
- Ana’s humour is always appreciated and she has an undeniable flair for being one of the most relatable people ever! Regardless of who you are, you’ll definitely find yourself nodding along and exclaiming, “yes yES YES” to her posts. The fact that she has a variety of posts also ensures that her blog is a place where everyone can go to!
- Graphics and gifs are a given on her blog and they always brighten you up like a light bulb. Her featured images are also epic and there’s no question about it.
- Her advice posts are always useful and are definitely worth checking out because I’ve learnt a couple of things from them that were definitely beneficial!
- Her posts are always something to look forward to because they’re incredibly creative and inspiring.
- She’s also been nominated for the Best of 2017 Blogger Awards which is undoubtedly entirely deserved. It’s also great to see her being recognised for her unparalleled dedication to her blog. You guys should definitely vote for her!
- One of my favourite things about her that I think makes her and her blog awesome is the fact that her blog is a great representation of the person that she is. From the quirky titles to the organised layout, it’s clear to see Ana through her blog which isn’t easily achieved.
- She’s so unique and she isn’t afraid to show us what makes her stand out which I love!
If you aren’t following her I definitely think you should be because she’s brilliant and 1600+ people think so too.
Hope you’ve had a great year, Ana!
On a side note, thanks so much to Kate for agreeing and hosting the Bloggers’ Secret Santa this year – I’m so proud of how you’ve managed it, Kate!