It’s no secret that I hardly ever participate in tags and awards because I’m a l
azy muffin very busy human with aspirations to change the world but this tag is absolutely brilliant so I couldn’t resist, okay? This is also where I announce that I’ve ended my several months’ long break…yes, I disappeared for a few months from the face of the blogosphere. Wait, you didn’t notice? K den.
This tag was created by the gorgeous ELM, my one and only VIC CHUCKABOO, and it’s essentially a way to, in the words of Elm, “celebrate you as a person, as an individual, taking into account all of the qualities that make you different”. The reason I love this tag so much is mainly due to the fact that I’m so used to undermining my capabilities and talents that I sometimes forget that there are aspects of me that are unique ONLY to me. It’s a brilliant reminder that these aspects DO exist in each of us. Also, thank you so much for nominating me, Elm! You are the real MVV (most valuable Victorian)…
- Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
- Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
- You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
- After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Unique Things About Me
- I can and have ranted about numerous topics ranging from K-pop, animal rights, YouTubers (including Lilly, Lizza, Ryan, Tanya, Joe etc.), injustice (*cough* Trump *cough*), equality and many more for hours on end as I tend to have an opinion on everything and believe that these things need to be talked about.
- I have a photo album on my phone dedicated to K-pop idols and so far it contains 62 pics of pretty guys and 1 pic of Jiwoo from KARD – an adorable human who consistently SLAYS. (We share the same birthday and I. LOVE. HER. UNCONDITIONALLY. Cue Katy Perry music. Her picture is also saved as the wallpaper of my phone. Not creepy at all.) THEY’RE ALL SUCH BEAUTIFUL AND PRECIOUS CUPCAKES, I JUST WANT TO MUNCH THEM UP.
- I associate songs with people in my life, including a few bloggers. It’s quite cool because whenever I hear a song, I’ll automatically think of the person that the song reminds me off and remember the memories I’ve shared with them and the conversations we’ve had. (I might do a post on this about various bloggers once I get to know a few more of you guys!)
- I want to work in the UN in a humanitarian job, become a journalist, become a space scientist AND EVERYTHING ELSE – do you see the problem here?
- SPACE. BLOWS. MY. MIND.
- I’m obsessed with Drarry fanfiction because they are fucking adorable together, okay? Also, the number of gay OTPs I have will probably shock you.
- Whenever I watch movies about prominent scientists, inventors, mathematicians and other pioneers (The Imitation Game, Hidden Figures, The Theory Of Everything etc.), I tell myself that that could be me one day if I tried hard enough in life and proceed to do productive work for 2 hours straight before giving up.
- I combine my love for (some aspects of) Science and metaphors and come up with stories and SCIENTIFIC explanations for naturally occurring events with the WONDROUS ALLIE.
- I’m that person who can’t shut up when they’re watching a movie because I have a tendency to comment on every. Little. Thing.
- I say that I don’t give a fuck about school and continue to do all of my homework (mostly), revise for tests and care about my marks.
- 70% of all the clothes I own were chosen by my Mum because we have similar tastes
and as we’ve established, I’m a lazy muffin.
- I sometimes wish I could live in a world where everyone had to either walk or use horse carriages whenever they needed to go somewhere – the pollution-free way to roll.
- I laugh uncontrollably at bad jokes…
- If you were to insult me right now, I’d most likely start fangirling over how brilliant and creative the insult is and completely disregard the fact that it was aimed at me.
- My younger sister and I find pleasure in teaching my Mum slang phrases – SHE’S A KOOL KID.
Like Elm, I’m going to nominate bloggers who I think are fabulous and would like to talk to more:
- Allie – I talk to you like every day but I really want to see what you’d write for this 🙂
- The classic, ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT!
Thanks again for nominating me, Elm – this is a brilliant tag and I’m so happy that it exists!